GIONEE S11 LITE Qcn & Instruction To Write
When ever you lose network signals on your Android Qualcomm device, One of the many things you can try is to write a suitable Qcn for your device, on this page today, we have GIONEE S11 LITE Qcn & Instruction To Write
Qcn & Instruction To Write
Table of Contents
- GIONEE S11 LITE Qcn & Instruction To Write & Instruction To Write
- Backing up your device QCN First
- Instruction To Write
- GIONEE S11 LITE Qcn & Instruction To Write
- Uses: Restore Network Signals
- Device: GIONEE
- Model:GIONEE S11 LITE
Back Up Your Device QCN First
Before you proceed on writing QCN file on any device you perceive is having network issues, you need to make sure you have a back up of your device original qcn, just in case it happens that your device never has network issues, and does not require writing of qcn, then you can easily restore your back up, and deal with it in the best alternative.
How To Back Up Qcn Of Any Device
There are many methods of backing of qcn, but we’ll just outline the easiest, which require using Third-Party boxes.
Using UMT QC Fire Tool
- Open Umt Qc Fire Software
- Go to Read Tools
- Enable Diagnostics mode on your device, look up information on google on how to enable diag mode, which requires rooting, in most cases.
- Once Diag Mode is enabled, connect to PC and click Back Up at the Read Tools Section
Give it a while, you will be informed by the software that your device’s Qcn has been saved, with a location displayed at the logs, so can copy it out and have it renamed and saved for re-use.
Instructions To Write Qcn Using Any Qualcomm Supported Box
- Open UMT QC Fire Software
- Go to Read Tools
- EnabLe Diag mode and connect to PC
- Click on Restore QCN, go to where you saved the qcn file you downloaded from this page and open
- Give it a while, once software successfully writes QCN, you will be informed.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.