Fix Dead Boot On Huawei E5330bs-2(Tested Solution)
On this page, we will provide you with the solution to Fix Dead Boot On Huawei E5330bs-2. If you’ve ever messed up with your device, always look up here on your favourite page for solution.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Fix Dead Boot On Huawei E5330bs-2(Tested Solution)
- How To Install Huawei Modem & Router Drivers Manually
- Unlock Huawei E5336BS-2 Zero Lock Counter
- Huawei B310s-927 Power Light Only Fix [New Method]
- Download the ALL-IN-ONE file below the link description
- Extract the ZIP file, if asked for password, use angle360.tech
- In the extracted folder, you will find the loader.exe file
- Connect your Mifi to computer and run loader.exe file
- If you notice missing drivers in device manager, follow this link description below to install latest drivers;
- In the above link description, there is a video tutorial on how to go about installing Huawei Modem/router drivers, make sure you follow the guide appropriately, don’t be in a rush!!
- Once you’ve installed drivers successfully, and you can see in Device Manager, your huawei port drivers, proceed to the next step.
- Run E5330bs-2 Loader.exe, make sure your device is connected to PC firmly.
- Wait a few minutes, it should count to 100%
- Thereafter, run E5330bs-2 Dead Recover All Version.exe, and wait for the installation to be completed.
- Once installation completes, your mifi should be back to life again and ready to use.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.