Fix And Remove Bootloader Unlocked Logo On SM-A105F
This is an instruction that will help you Fix And Remove Bootloader Unlocked Logo On SM-A105F (Galaxy A10). Everyone wants to unlock their bootloader, but many don’t like the annoying warning message that shows up as the device boots up. The file on this page will help you remove Boot-loader unlocked logo on a click via Odin 3.
Useful Links For This Article:
- Fix And Remove Bootloader Unlocked Logo On SM-A105F(Galaxy A10)
- Learn How To Unlock New Samsung Bootloader
- SM-A105F Root Android 9 Pie Instructions Tested(U1)
- SM-A105F U2 Android 9 Pie Root Instructions Tested
To Fix And Remove Bootloader Unlocked Logo On SM-A105F(Galaxy A10), Let’s Get Started:-
- Download Odin 3 and extract to a desired location, say Desktop.
- Open Odin 3, choose AP, navigate to where you saved the Boot-loader Unlocked Logo file and select.
- Press Start, and your device will auto-reboot to recovery upon successful flashing.
- Once the device boots up to recovery, press reboot, to allow device boot to home screen.
- But when it fails to boot to home screen, flash the exact build of your Model Firmware and you’re done.
Note: This instruction will not remove or relock your boot-loader, it only addresses the warning Unlocked logo that shows up during powering on and removes it.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.