How To Flash ZTE MAX XL N9560 And Fix Stuck On Logo
This page contains a guide on How To Flash ZTE MAX XL N9560 And Fix Stuck On Logo, If you’ve tried un-bricking ZTE MAX XL N9560 from Boost Mobile, and you have not succeeded, always look up on this instruction.
To Flash Flash ZTE MAX XL N9560 And Fix Stuck On Logo, Follow This Quick Guide:
Recommended Tools For Flashing:
- Umt QC FIRE
- UNI-ANDROID TOOL
- NCK QUALCOMM TOOL
- Original Type-C USB CABLE
- Download Zte Max XL Stock Firmware and save in your desired location.
- Open your chosen flash tool, for this guide, we’ve have selected UMT QC FIRE
- Extract the zip file, to get individual images suitable for flashing.
- Power off your bricked ZTE MAX XL device.
- Hold Volume Up, while connecting the other end of the USB Cable to PC, to switch device to FTM MODE.
- Once device enters FTM MODE, on UMT QC Fire Interface, go to Read & Tools
- Next, click on FTM2EDL, the device will be switched to EDL mode.
- Now that your device has entered EDL Mode, we are ready to flash.
- Go Back and click on Flasher, then Tick ✅ Program and Patch and select Raw Program file from the firmware folder to load firmware on Qc Fire. Please, do not tick Custom and make sure Protect IMEI/Calibration Data remain checked ✅.
- The sequence is select Raw Program, and Open, the we will have the following images:
- Now that we have made sure all of the required steps are carried out, we will begin flashing by pressing Flash
- Wait for the period of time that it will take for the device to finish flashing, as soon as flashing finishes, the device will reboot as shown as the default settings in QC fire
If this guide helped you, help us extend this to others by sharing to any platform that you belong.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.