How To Remove Samsung Payjoy Rent a Center fix mount efs On SM-A105G
On this page, you’ll learn how to remove Samsung Payjoy Rent a Center fix mount efs On SM-A105G. All relevant files and instructions are detailed here, you will be linked to individual ENG EFS Download pages.
Follow Detailed Instruction Remove Samsung Payjoy Rent a Center fix mount efs On SM-A105G
- Download SM-A105G ENG EFS U1
- Download Team Viewer to connect with Us for password Zip Extraction
- Once Connected with Us, We will Extract file and leave you with the Extracted Folder, containing A105G ENG EFS and will disconnect immediately.
- On your own, boot the affected device to Download Mode
- Connect SM-A105G, Galaxy A10 to PC
- Open Odin 3 Tool, Select AP, choose EFS_A105GDXU1ASE3_CL15918313_QB2.md5 and Open. You might get md5 error verification like the picture below
- Rename the .md5 file to .tar file extension. Load the renamed A105 eng efs file
- Press Start.
- Few Seconds, A105G ENG EFS will be flashed on to your device and you are ready!
- Boot into Recovery Mode, Perform Wipe Data & Cache and reboot.
- Wait for the affected device to boot up, Payjoy Rent a Center And E: failed to mount /efs is fixed and you are done!