SM-A205F U2 Imei Repair Instructions
We have been up and doing with giving you 100% instructions on your Mobile Gadgets, on this article, we will help you on SM-A205F U2 Imei Repair Instructions.
- Original Type ‘C’ USB Cable
- Internet Connection
- Z3X Samsung Tool Pro
- Your Device(SM-A205F) Must Be Rooted.
Links To Follow:
- SM-A205F U2 Root Instructions Android 9 Pie Tested
- SM-A205F U1 Root Instructions Android 9 Pie Tested
- How To Flash Eng Modem On All New Samsung (Latest Security)(New)
Before W Continue, Please Read Below:
IMEI Changing is illegal, but “IMEI REPAIR” is legal and allowed as it only addresses making sure your device is functional again to make calls and browse the internet. This procedure only teaches you how to restore CORRUPT IMEI, not CHANGING IMEI. For instance, you discover that you could no longer receive network signals after an OTA UPDATE, or after restarting your device, which is normal in most cases. If you have lost network signals, or your IMEI has turned to “000000000000”, leaving you without provisional connection, this page will help you get back on track.
Having Read The Above Note, Let’s Get started:
- At the moment, Z3x Samsung Tool is the only professional tool that can address this, and only works on some special firmware builds, before you proceed, download SM-A205F U2 Imei Repair Firmware
- Flash the above firmware with Odin, in the package zip, they are Four Individual packages, choose the corresponding firmware in Odin3 Options and flash.
- Once successfully flashed, open Z3x Box, Select Model as A205F, go to Repair Tap and input missing imei 1 & 2 and click Repair.
- Your device will restart to home after a successful repair.
- To get your device network restored, you’ll need to do a Patch Certificate procedure as shown in the screenshot below
See Logs For Patch Cert Operation:
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 9
PDA version: A205FXXU2ASE6
CSC version: A205FOLM2ASE6
Phone version: A205FDDU2ASE7
Product code: SM-A205FZKGXXV
CSC country code: VIETNAM
CSC sales code: XXV
HW version: REV0.3
RF cal date: 20190420
Chip name: EXYNOS7884B
Modem board: SHANNON327
Security patch: 2019-04-01
Boot Warranty bit: 1
SIM State: ABSENT,ABSENT
Checking Super user right… true
Initialization zTool… OK
Running zTool, please wait… OK
Reading data from phone… OK
Searching server… OK
Checking server answer… OK
Searching server… OK
Waiting for server answer… OK
Rebooting phone… OK
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.37.0
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.