SM-A510F U8 Remove Screen Lock FRP ON Without Data Loss(Tested)
This page describes a solution for SM-A510F U8 Remove Screen Lock FRP ON Without Data Loss(Tested). If you have Samsung Galaxy A5(2016), A510F with forgotten Password(Screen Lock, Finger Print etc). This file is prepared for your convenience, you would only need to flash with Odin 3 and all will be done.
Note: “This page addresses issues regarding Removing Screen Lock on Galaxy A5, 2016, for people who would not want their personal files deleted. The instructions contained on this page are not professional, they are simple enough for a newbie to follow and get results, however, you must adhere to the steps to avoid having your device bricked!!
Follow These Guides Also:
- SM-J327P U3 Eng Root/Password Removal No Data Loss
- Use SM-J120AZ Eng Root To Bypass Password & Frp Without Data Loss
- Use SM-G935F U2 Eng Root To Bypass Password & Frp Without Data Loss
- Download SM-A510F U8 Remove Screen Lock File and have it saved on your Desktop, or preferred location.
- Download Odin 3, and extract the zip file to your Desktop as well.
- Boot the affected phone(SM-A510F, Galaxy A5) into Download Mode.
- Make Sure you have enough Power on your PC(Computer) and use Original USB Cable for this operation.
- To boot to download mode, Hold Volume Down+Home+Power continuously for a while, at the prompt, Press Volume Up to enter Download Mode.
- Connect The device(A510F) to Computer.
- Open Odin 3, you should have the Com Port appear Green at Odin 3 Port Interface
- Click on AP, go to the location or folder you extracted the Modified Firmware package, Select Sboot.tar and press Start.
- The device will boot to engineering boot-loader mode, and you will see some color appearing on your device, do not panic, all is in good shape
- Force the device again to Download Mode by holding Volume Down+Home+Power continually for a while, at the prompt, press Volume Up to enter Download Mode
- Connect to PC, Click on AP, choose the second file been the modified Stock AP and press Start.
- This will take a while, depending on your PC speed, wait for it to complete, if device boots to recovery mode after flash, don’t wipe, just click reboot System and wait for final boot up screen.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.