Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP On SM-A520F U11 In One Minute.
This instruction is organised to help you Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP On SM-A520F U11 In One Minute. If you’ve previously rooted your device with custom Recovery and boot, you should be bound to encounter Custom Binary Blocked by either OEM or FRP, i.e, if you have signed in your Google Account.
Read The following Topics Also:
- Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP On SM-A520F U11 In One Minute.
- Custom Binary Blocked By Frp(Discussion & Documentation)
- Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP On SM-G930W8 U6 No Data Loss
- Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP On SM-G935L U2 Korean Variant With UART Cable
- Stock Boot & Recovery
Let’s Get Started:
- Download the latest Version of Odin 3 and extract to get Odin 3.exe
- Boot the Samsung Device(SM-A520F U11) with Custom Binary Blocked By FRP into Download Mode
- Download Stock Boot U11 and Stock Recovery U11 and put individual files in one folder.
- Connect A520F in Download Mode to PC
- Choose BL and load Stock boot.tar and AP and load Stock Recovery.tar and press Start.
- Wait for your device to completely boot up, it may take some time as the recovery and boot image is trying to fit in to the phone.
- If fully booted up, go to settings>>About>>Software Information>>Tap Build Number 7x
- Go to Developer’s Option and enable OEM Unlock and restart. Done 100%
Note: Devices that enter Custom Binary Blocked are most likely be devices that have had imei repaired. That’s because, repairing imei requires flashing custom recovery and patched boot images. If for this very reason, you lose network signals, then re-flash Patched boot to regain root so as to have network provisional settings restored!!
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.