Remove Lockscreen ads, & Install Google Playstore on Amazon Tablets
Remove Lockscreen ads, & Install Google Playstore on Amazon Tablets. This Script will also Remove Amazon OTA from the user, Remove Preloaded apps, Switch the Default Launcher, etc.
- File Name: Amazon Fix Tool
- Alternative Name: Remove Lockscreen ads, & Install Google Playstore on Amazon Tablets
- Function: Removes Lockscreen ads, Installs Google Playstore on Amazon Tablets, Reboot the Fire to recovery.
How To Use:?
- Extract the file from Zip to get individual script in .bat,
- Double click on Updated-Tool.bat and follow the onscreen instruction to remove recommended services as shown below screenshot:
1.Remove Amazon OTA from the user.
2: Remove Lockscreen ads.
3: Remove Preloaded apps.
4: Install Google Services.
5: Reboot the Fire to recovery.
6: Switch the Default Launcher
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.