Fix SM-G955N Sim 2 Emergency Calls Only After Flashing Dual Sim Rom
Have you recently flashed Dual sim rom on SM-G955N and later discovered Emergency Calls Only on Sim 2? This guide, exactly addresses how to Fix SM-G955N Sim 2 Emergency Calls Only After Flashing Dual Sim Rom.
Important Links To Follow:-
- Fix SM-G955N Sim 2 Emergency Calls Only After Flashing Dual Sim Rom
- How To Flash SM-G955N Fix Rom To Obtain Dual SIM Os 9 Pie
- How To Flash SM-G950N Fix Rom To Obtain Dual SIM Os 9 Pie
Our site promises to always deliver on the most relevant solution. On today’s guide, we present you with the complete solution to Fix SM-G955N Sim 2 Emergency Calls Only After Flashing Dual Sim Rom.
- Download Stock Korean Firmware for G955N(Binary Specific)
- Download Android 9 Pie Fix Rom For G955N
- You must have Chimera Tool/Z3x Box(Recommended)
- You must have a Brain!!!
- Extract the Downloaded Stock Korean Firmware for G955N(Remember to always flash your binary version)
- Flash stock Korean firmware for Galaxy S8+(G955N) With Odin 3
- After flashing Korean Stock firmware, open Chimera Tool, enable usb debugging and connect your device to PC.
- Make sure you have active internet connection so as to facilitate connection with Chimera Tool.
- On Chimera Software interface, click Back Up>>Read Cert.
- Allow Read Cert operation to complete, it will back up your device original certificate in the default location at C:\Program Files (x86)\Chimera\DataFiles\Samsung\Cert
- Once the above process is complete, we will need to flash SM-G955N Fix Rom for Android 9 Pie
- Insert two Simcards on the provided slots and move to flashing Dual Sim Rom
- If your Fix Rom flash package is in .tar extension, then flash via Odin 3.
- If your fix firmware is in .zip extension, flash with twrp recovery.
- Once you are done flashing Dual Sim rom(Fix Rom).
- Open Chimera Software, enable usb debugging and connect back to PC
- Go to Back up>>Write Cert and locate your Backed Up Cert in C:\Program Files (x86)\Chimera\DataFiles\Samsung\Cert and select.
- Select IMEI 2 and click Next>>
- Next, choose February 2019 Write Cert Option and click Start.
- Wait for the write cert operation to show succeeded, as shown below
- Disconnect and confirm that you have signals on both sims. Congrats!
We strive hard to make sure our instructions are precise and working. Do note that the instruction on this page is primarily focused on the guide to Fix SM-G955N Sim 2 Emergency Calls Only After Flashing Dual Sim Rom
We hope to hear positive feed backs concerning the success of this article and how it has helped you get off your worries.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.