Lanix Alpha 3 Imei Repair Instructions on Android 8.1.0
If you have Lanix Alpha 3 device and need to have imei repaired, this page exactly addresses quality steps on Lanix Alpha 3 Imei Repair Instructions on Android 8.1.0. Before you get started, you must first be sure that the imei on your Lanix Alpha 3 device is damaged, otherwise, doing any changes to the existing Imei on your device is considered illegal and not suitable.
Table of Contents:-
- Lanix Alpha 3 Imei Repair Instructions
- You need to own Sigma Box/Key
- Download Lanix Alpha 3 DA file(Download Agent)
- Original USB Cable for your device
- MTK drivers installed(Use Chimera Tool.exe to get suitable drivers for your PC)
To get started,
- Open Sigma Box/Key
- Go to Platform toggle, and select Mediatek
- On the Phone Model section, select Smartphone DA 2000 as shown in the screenshot below
- Input imei numbers to be repaired and click on Repair Imei
- After clicking Repair imei, another menu will pop up, select Download Agent and replace with the one you downloaded on from this page and click Ok.
- Once repair completes, disconnect your Lanix Alpha 3 device from PC, power on device and check by dialing *#06#.
If you have followed the above guide as exactly described, you should be able to be satisfied with Lanix Alpha 3 Imei Repair Instructions. Do note that this instruction is for those who have had their imei damaged, hence the slots are empty to be refilled.