Lanix Alpha 3 Imei Repair Instructions on Android 8.1.0
If you have Lanix Alpha 3 device and need to have imei repaired, this page exactly addresses quality steps on Lanix Alpha 3 Imei Repair Instructions on Android 8.1.0. Before you get started, you must first be sure that the imei on your Lanix Alpha 3 device is damaged, otherwise, doing any changes to the existing Imei on your device is considered illegal and not suitable.
Table of Contents:-
- Lanix Alpha 3 Imei Repair Instructions
- You need to own Sigma Box/Key
- Download Lanix Alpha 3 DA file(Download Agent)
- Original USB Cable for your device
- MTK drivers installed(Use Chimera Tool.exe to get suitable drivers for your PC)
To get started,
- Open Sigma Box/Key
- Go to Platform toggle, and select Mediatek
- On the Phone Model section, select Smartphone DA 2000 as shown in the screenshot below
- Input imei numbers to be repaired and click on Repair Imei
- After clicking Repair imei, another menu will pop up, select Download Agent and replace with the one you downloaded on from this page and click Ok.
- Once repair completes, disconnect your Lanix Alpha 3 device from PC, power on device and check by dialing *#06#.
If you have followed the above guide as exactly described, you should be able to be satisfied with Lanix Alpha 3 Imei Repair Instructions. Do note that this instruction is for those who have had their imei damaged, hence the slots are empty to be refilled.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.