We have precise instructions to enable you repair imei on HTC U11. Do note that these instructions for HTC U11 Imei Repair is primarily meant for those who have had their device’s imei damaged, hence the need for replacement.
Before we begin, follow the link below to learn how to root HTC U11:
If you have clicked the above link and learned how to root HTC U11, the next lines will help you enable diag and proceed upon repairing imei on your HTC U11.
- Download minimal adb and fastboot portable version and extract to get drivers folder.
- Open CMD and copy and paste the following codes:
adb shell su ls -l /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/ dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p46 dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p47 dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p45 dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst1 dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst2 dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/fsg dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/fsc reboot
- Enable Diagnostic mode(DIAG MODE) by issuing these few line codes below:
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb
- Download the following Qualcomm Tool recommended for repairing imei in Diag Mode below
- Input imei 1 &2 in the following order, (Make sure it’s the original imei that came with the phone.)
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.