Create Compatible EFTSU Flash Tool File from .oEFT file extension
On this page, we will walk you down a simple guide, that will enable you Create Compatible EFTSU Flash Tool File from .oEFT file extension. Note that EFTSU Flash tool files are created by EFTPro Tool, to make it compatible, you’ll learn our idea of creating EFTSU Flash Tool compatible files to be used for manual flashing with EFTSU Flashtool.
Note: This is just our own idea, and not yet tested. As we have the opportunity to test our files, we’ll come here to write a notice of its authenticity. So, we implore you to give it a trial, there’s nothing wrong trying, which will help you learn, which is our utmost reasons for creating this platform.
Before You Learn How to Create EFTSU Flash Tool compatible files, First, Read the article below
- The above outlined, linked article will give you a complete knowledge of how all EFT Root files are created. It’s mandatory that you must follow that link, before returning here for final process.
Learn how to Create Compatible EFTSU Flash Tool File from .oEFT file extension:
- If you followed the above Linked outlined Article: “Root SM-N975F U3 With EFT Dongle Pro,” you’ll not find it difficult, as the above process requires you to own an EFT PRO dongle or Licensed Account.
- Let’s give it a trial, open EFT Pro Tool. Go to SAMSUNG >>Flash, from the drop down list, select >>Flash Patched EFT Files(Download Mode).
- Attempt to flash by clicking Start, you will be redirected to any folder on your Computer. Navigate to where you initially created the RootedBoot.oEFT dongle compatible flash file.
- Did you find the file? Yes, i guess you did! You should something similar to the screenshot below
- Now, duplicate the file by copying it to another folder(This is where we’ll be doing the renaming!)
- Right click on the RootedBoot.oEFT file extension and delete the “o” and replace the ‘o’ with your device OS version Number, say Android 9 for instance, then press Enter and confirm by pressing Yes to rename it.
- When you press Enter↵, you’ll be asked to confirm ‘Yes’ for final renaming
- We will now have a file named in this format; RootedBoot.9EFT
- If you Right-Click and view Properties, you will find the File Type to be 9EFT file, just as the screenshot above shows.
This is just our idea of finding out solution to Create Compatible EFTSU Flash Tool File from .oEFT file. We want you to test our instructions and report back on this page, if it works or not. Feel free the state the errors you had during flashing with EFTSU Flashtool after converting to either .9EFT, .10EFT respectively, depending on your device’s os version number.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.