On this guide, we will be introducing some old but unique steps to Get Jailbreak on IOS 14.2 Password Disabled iDevices. This guide isn’t new, as it was formally introduced by Minacriss, so all thanks go to him.
- After the release of IOS 14, it became impossible to have checkra exploit on previously supported iDevices due to Apple Patching the bootrom used by Checkra1n to get Jailbreak.
- Few weeks after the release of IOS 14, The Checkra Team, introduced Jailbreak on some iPhone devices, it was a hope for Jailbreak lovers, but wasn’t totally good, as Password disabled devices were not supported.
- The official Jailbreak released by Checkra1n Team was only for devices with Hello Screen(Restored iDevices only), however, with the help of Minacriss, and some diehard jailbreak lovers, the Checkra1n patched tool was released for ios 14, hence it supported all iDevices on Hello Screen, contrary to the few released by Checkra1n Official Team.
- Without taking much of your time, let’s go straight to the steps and tricks to Get Jailbreak on IOS 14.2 Password Disabled iDevices.
Download The Following Tools:
- Download Checkra1n 0.11.0 Patched Tool
- Download Checkra1n 0.12.0(Supported IOS 14.2)
- Download Mina Usb Patch Tool
- Get a Mac os Machine, and have all of the above listed files on it.
- Install Mina USB Tool and proceed to jailbreak your password disabled device.
- Open Jailbreak Tool, Checkra1n V0.12.0
- Connect the target iPhone device to Mac os in Recovery Mode.
- On the Checkra1n Tool, click Start, follow the instructions on the tool have jailbreak.
- Once the Checkra1n exploit runs into the phone, as soon as the iphone reboots, quickly hold Volume Up+Down to enter Diagnostic Mode and let the Jailbreak proceed on Diagnostic mode.
- If you get error -20, open Mina Usb Tool and click PATCH and wait for a success message
- Once the patching process works well and becomes successful, proceed to jailbreak again this time without errors.
- If you followed this steps and understand the overall processes here, you will without doubt, Get Jailbreak on IOS 14.2 Password Disabled iDevices.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.