Fix Gionee M7 Lite Encryption Unsuccessful
Do you own a Gionee M7 Lite device? Have you recently tried factory resetting your Gionee M7 Lite device and it gets stuck on Encryption unsuccessful? On this page, we will address the basic steps to Fix Gionee M7 Lite Encryption Unsuccessful by various possible methods.
- Fix Gionee M7 Lite Encryption Unsuccessful
- Download Gionee M7 Lite Auth & DA Files
- List of Gionee Auth Files
To flash and Fix Gionee M7 Lite Encryption Unsuccessful, you’ll need to lay hands on some important files called DA and Auth; these files are very small in sizes, but without them, you can not basically do anything with regard to flashing as the Gionee M7 Lite MTKdevice has a secure bootloader and doesn’t really allow flashing without bootloader authentication files called DA & Auth.
To Flash Gionee M7 Lite Device, Follow These Simple Steps Below:
- Download Latest Sp Flashtool
- Download Gionee M7 Lite Signed firmware
- Extract the firmware zip and as well, Sp flash tool. Learn how to flash with Sp Flash tool here
- Open Sp Flash tool and load the DA and Auth files in their corresponding directories.
We’ve figured out the correct Auth and DA Files for this device, download below:
- Gionee M7L(M7 Lite DA & Auth Files)
- File Size: 5MB
- Password: Yes
- Files Type: Paid
If you downloaded all files and firmware from this page, you should be able to Fix Gionee M7 Lite Encryption Unsuccessful either by flashing method with Sp flashtool or by formatting with any MTK Tool box using the DA and Auth files provided on this page.
Angle360 provides Tech Tips, Remote Repair Assistance for G.S.M Gadgets & Computer Software related problems, Tech educational tips, How-to, e.t.c. If you want to know who owns this site and how activities on here are carried, then do so at your own convenience. To explain briefly; “we’re Three-In-One” family.